Business Development & Marketing for Lawyers (BDMSL)
Business Development & Marketing for Lawyers
Although Lawyers, are taught a lot in the law school, one thing law school does not teach that much is about Marketing and Business Development. However, this is one of the primary skills that is needed for a lawyer to become successful and grow his/her practice. It is also a skill that is highly needed […]
- Experienced Lawyers
- Lawyers Starting Their Legal Practice.
- Senior Advocates
- Junior Advocates
- Associates in Law Firms
- Senior Associates in Law Firms
- Company Secretaries
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
Who Should Pursue This Course
- The course is completely online. With 8 modules and over 30 lectures, this course is power packed with information that you can utilize in your practice right almost immediately. As an online course, you can take it at your own pace and convenience. There are video lectures, practical training materials and numerous techniques to get and retain more clients.
Method of Instruction
- After studying this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively plan your business development activities
- Effectively plan your marketing activities
- Effectively implement your client acquisition strategies
- Grow your presence online and offline
- Implement strategies to get more publicity and visibility
- Network effectively
- Evaluate the success of your marketing activities
- Get more clients
- Grow your legal practice.
- Add value to your law firm or legal practice
Benefits and Outcome of the course
- Actionable strategies for marketing that you can implement immediately.
- Materials to track progress of your marketing efforts.
- Business development strategies to get more clients and increase your practice.
- Learn new marketing, business development and client service skills.